For almost 40 years the Kriebel companies have focused on developing the traditional shallow natural gas resources of Western Pennsylvania. In that time, the Kriebel companies have established themselves as one of the industry leaders due to their strong commitment to customer service, excellent environmental record and safety.
We take the following steps to develop natural gas wells:
- Acquisition. Kriebel Resources Co., LLC, with their veteran team of geologists, using production history, geology mapping and computer imagery, locates where natural gas deposits may exist. The leasing agents then work closely with the owners of that land to obtain oil and gas rights on their property.
- Drilling. Next, Kriebel Minerals, Inc (“KMI”) and its drilling experts, who are all seasoned professionals, tap each well in a manner that’s minimally invasive to the land above and around it.
- Reclamation. KMI believes in returning the well site to virtually the same condition it was in before we arrived.
- Production and Operation. KMI oversees the daily operation of each well, channeling and delivering the natural gas through the latest means. As the gas is produced, landowners who lease with Kriebel Resources Co., LLC begin to receive royalty checks and/or an allotted amount of reserved (no-charge) gas from the well and investing partners with Kriebel Wells begin to receive monthly distribution checks.
- Sales. KMI delivers the gas to industrial and commercial end users through various Local Distribution Centers (“LDCs”). Kriebel has strong relationships with Peoples, Equitable, Equitrans, Columbia of PA (CPA), Columbia (TKO) and Dominion Transmission (DTI).
- Well-Servicing. Servicing and maintaining the wells is always a priority for KMI. We actively service wells and work to prevent and predict issues before they occur by utilizing Kriebel Well Services, Inc.